Little commitment – big reward
We ask you to commit to just one exam session per year in exchange we give you;
- CPD hours – for each OSCE you attend we will be provide you with evidence of participation (4 hours for a morning, 2.5 hours for an afternoon)
Evidence of examining can be valuable in the following;
- Evidence in re-validation process.
- Personal learning and development – this is a fantastic opportunity to reflect on your own knowledge of clinical areas.
- Example of non technical skills for doctors in training.
- Keeping up to date with the current curriculum.
- Evidence of involvement in assessment as part of your teaching role.